Full Service Healthcare Printer
Platinum Press Inc. only services the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. Which means that our products and services have been tailored to address your specific industry challenges. Not only will we meet your expectations, we pledge to surpass them in every detail:
- Experienced production artists and the latest comparator software ensure that your proofs and revisions are accurate and on time.
- Direct-to-plate technology is employed to enhance quality for both our offset and flexographic processes.
- 100% Electronic Vision Inspection (EVI) of every printed component, as compared against the approved copy, occurs multiple times throughout the manufacturing process.
- Rigorous operator and QA staff standard operating procedures (SOPs) complement the EVI systems.
- Our QA Director has designed the company's SOPs from the ground up using pharmaceutical manufacturing SOPs as a template.
- Sequential numbering is offered for both our pressure-sensitive labels and extended-text labels.
- The provision of a 100% verifiable label count allows our clients to streamline incoming inspection and reconciliation processes.
- As a Certified Supplier to many of our clients, we have the experience to offer pre-inspection services and supplier-managed inventory programs to further expedite incoming/receiving.
Our proprietary Combination Label
TM, a combined-label-plus-outsert product, employs a
TM that allows large outserts to be machine applied to small bottles. This feature has made the
TM our most popular printed solution.
Both our standard pressure-sensitive labels and our Combination Labels
TM may be applied at the same high speeds on your existing label applicators.
Whether you need to expedite graphics and printed materials for your next launch, or are looking to leverage your printed components to reduce costs and increase throughput, Platinum Press Inc. has the staff and experience to help.